MAP OF HISTORICAL SITES
Map of Marulan Historical Sites
3. CORONATION STORE
The late Victorian/Federation shop with attached residence was built in 1902 by Jack Sieler on the coronation of King Edward VI. It was originally a shop selling groceries and drapery
4. GREAT SOUTHERN GARAGE
The Great Southern Garage was the first garage built in 1905 and formerly used by Cobb & Co.
5. ST STEPHENS UNITING CHURCH
The Presbyterian Church of St Stephen's is thought to be the oldest original building in George Street built in 1873. In 1977 St Stephen's became a Uniting Church.
6. POLICE STATION, CELLS AND RESIDENCE
The Police Station and residence was built in 1880. The stone building contained two cells and an exercise yard. The office was added in 1932.
8. TERMINUS HOTEL
The Terminus was established as a hotel in the early 1860's prior to the opening of the railway, making it one of the longest continuously trading hotels in the rural NSW.
10. ALL SAINTS ANGLICAN CHURCH AND RECTORY
The church was built in 1878 of Wingello sandstone. The Rectory is now a private residence built in 1886.
12. BALDOCK'S STORE
Add a short summary of a news article or relevant publication with a link to the original. You can also add a video for extra engagement!
14. ROYAL HOTEL
The Royal Hotel was built in 1872 by Mary Carrigan where it was the most opulent of all Inns in town.
15. VICTORIAN STONE SHOP
In 1890 this late Victorian Cottage was run as a Grocery Store as well as operating as a Blacksmith's at the rear.